The access rights granted to you under this Agreement are non-transferable without the express written permission of the owner of THE DOSE BALI. You are responsible for the actions of any other person who may utilize your access rights on the Website.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the THE DOSE BALI Website(s) and all content, services and products available at or through the Website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other associated operating rules and policies (including, without limitation, THE DOSE BALI Notice of Privacy Practices, which can be found here: https://www.thedosebali.com/terms-conditions/
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you must leave the Website and you may not use any services of THE DOSE BALI. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by THE DOSE BALI, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU ARE NOT YET 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST STOP USING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
SPECIAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS FOR NON-HUMAN VISITORS
Any Non-Human Visitors (as defined below) to the Website shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of such Non-Human Visitors. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitors in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
A special restriction on a visitor’s license to access the Website applies to all Non-Human Visitors. “Non-Human Visitors” include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Website automatically.
Email addresses on the Website are considered proprietary intellectual property. It is recognized that these email addresses are provided for human visitors alone. Intentional collection, harvesting, gathering, and/or storing of the Website’s email addresses is recognized as a violation of this Agreement and expressly prohibited.
Fees, Payment, & Refunds.
THE DOSE BALI accepts credit card (/Paypal) and cash payments in IDR, AUD, or EU*, a credit card number is required to confirm your booking.
All appointments must be paid prior to commencement. If you wish to pay by card, the invoice must be settled prior to the appointment time, otherwise our nurse will request the payment in cash before beginning any treatments.
*Please request a conversion from us beforehand if you’d like to pay in a foreign currency
THE DOSE BALI requires at least 24 hour advance notice of cancellation. Missed appointments are non refundable. In the unusual event we are unable to provide our services to you because of our availability, a credit or a refund will be provided. Credits or refunds will not be provided to customers who are unsatisfied with the services.
Group bookings of eight (8) or more people receive a 10% discount (not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts).
If an appointment is required within two hours of a booking time, we classify this as an “ASAP Booking”. These appointments incur an addition fee of RP250K for the expedited provision of services. In the event that THE DOSE BALI is not able to provide the selected services within two hours of your creation of an ASAP Appointment, the ASAP Fee will be refunded.
In the event that the nurse engaged by THE DOSE BALI is unable to perform the portion of the scheduled service(s) that follows the insertion of the IV needle due to circumstances out of their control (e.g. the I.V. drip will not begin after the medical professional has made an attempt), you will receive a credit or refund of the full amount of the services scheduled, less a medical assessment fee of RP400K.
If our nurse deems any of the booking information to be inaccurate (age, medical history etc) clients will be charged the full amount for the appointment and services will not be provided. In the event the client is visibly intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs or other medication, the full amount of the appointment fee will be charged, however for a fee of RP500K, we will allow re-booking (schedules permitting) to a later time when intoxication is no longer present.
THE WEBSITE PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH ISSUES DESIGNED TO HELP USERS MAKE BETTER DECISIONS, BUT MEDICAL INFORMATION IS NOT THE SAME AS MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU, AS THE USER OF THE WEBSITE, ASSUME FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION PRESENTED THEREON. THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE A GENERAL INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR A HEALTH CONDITION. YOU AGREE TO HOLD THE DOSE BALI AND ITS AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, JUDGMENTS, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES AND DEMANDS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO YOUR USE OF, YOUR RELIANCE UPON, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, INFORMATION FOUND ON THE WEBSITE.
YOU USE THE SERVICES OF THE DOSE BALI AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DOSE BALI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY HARM TO YOU OR OTHERS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE. THE DOSE BALI DOES NOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING YOUR FITNESS FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF SERVICES FROM THE DOSE BALI, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHETHER YOU ARE FIT TO DRIVE A VEHICLE OR OPERATE MACHINERY AFTER YOU RECEIVE SERVICES FROM THE DOSE BALI. FURTHER, YOU MAY NEED SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY YOU AFTER RECEIVING THE SERVICES UNTIL YOU FEEL ABLE TO RESUME NORMAL ACTIVITIES.
THE DOSE BALI does not condone, recommend, or encourage excess alcohol consumption. Excessive drinking is highly detrimental to one’s health and wellness, and may lead to a number of irreversible diseases, including, but not limited to, alcoholism, cirrhosis of the liver, and cancer. Please drink responsibly. While there may be information on the Website related to certain medical conditions and their management, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health provider.
Responsibility of Website Visitors.
THE DOSE BALI disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by such visitors of the content on the Website. Any user who finds content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, or content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors has a responsibility to report such content to THE DOSE BALI.
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As THE DOSE BALI asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify THE DOSE BALI. THE DOSE BALI will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of THE DOSE BALI or others, THE DOSE BALI may, in its discretion, terminate or deny such visitor access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination or denial, THE DOSE BALI will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to THE DOSE BALI by the visitor whose access/use was terminated or denied.
THE DOSE BALI, the THE DOSE BALI domain, the THE DOSE BALI logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with THE DOSE BALI, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of THE DOSE BALI PMA. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of THE DOSE BALI’s trademarks or third-party trademarks.
THE DOSE BALI may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. THE DOSE BALI can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service or other lawful reason. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You hereby acknowledge that your breach of this Agreement or the Notice of Privacy Practices may result in immediate and irreparable harm to THE DOSE BALI. Accordingly, you hereby agree that, in the event of such a breach by you, THE DOSE BALI shall be entitled to equitable relief to compel you to cease and desist all unauthorized use, evaluation and/or disclosure of information obtained through the Website, as well as any and all other remedies available at law or in equity.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The services, information, functions and materials on the Website are provided ‘as is’. THE DOSE BALI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, THE DOSE BALI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of (a) the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or (b) any sites linked to or on the Website.
Limitation of Liability.
In additional to, and not in limitation of, any limitations of liability provided by law or this Agreement, in no event will THE DOSE BALI, or its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with THE DOSE BALI, its suppliers or licensors, including, but not limited to, their respective equity owners, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental or consequential damages. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless THE DOSE BALI, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, demands and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to, arising out of your violation of this Agreement.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that any suit, action or proceeding between you and THE DOSE BALI in connection with or arising from this Agreement (each, a “Judicial Action”) shall be governed by the law of the state of residence of the registered Administrative Contact (the “Admin State”) for the Website as such laws are applied to agreements between Admin State residents entered into and performed entirely within the Admin State. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the Admin State. You consent to the venue in any Judicial Action brought against you in connection with breaches of this Agreement. You consent to electronic service of process regarding any Judicial Action under this Agreement.
RECORDS OF VISITOR USE AND ABUSE
You consent to having your Internet Protocol address recorded.
VISITORS AGREE THAT HARVESTING, GATHERING, STORING, TRANSFERRING TO A THIRD PARTY OR SENDING ANY MESSAGE(S) TO THE IDENTIFIER CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE AND SUBSEQUENT BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The following is THE DOSE BALI’s Notice of Privacy Practices: https://www.thedosebali.com/privacy-policy/
Social Media Usage Policy
- You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
- You are prohibited from posting any content that is personal health information including patient images on any Social Media Site. You are also prohibited from using any Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-physicians or to use the Social Media Site to make, recommend or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by THE DOSE BALI.
- By posting content to any Social Media Site, you agree that you will not: (a) violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Social Media Usage Policy; (b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or (d) share confidential pricing information of any party.
- By posting content to any Social Media Site, you agree that you will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise): (a) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in THE DOSE BALI’s discretion; (b) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (d) that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non THE DOSE BALI services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; or (e) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to THE DOSE BALI the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any THE DOSE BALI purpose.
- THE DOSE BALI reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. THE DOSE BALI may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in THE DOSE BALI’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that THE DOSE BALI may disclose your communications and activities with THE DOSE BALI in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of THE DOSE BALI’s rights. You agree that in the event that THE DOSE BALI exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, THE DOSE BALI will have no liability to you.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold THE DOSE BALI and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Social Media Usage Policy. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts.
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. By its very nature, a website and the internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. THE DOSE BALI does not control the third party sites and the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information or other content and, therefore, THE DOSE BALI does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. Furthermore, THE DOSE BALI does not endorse any product, service, views or content displayed on the Social Media Site.
- This Social Media Usage Policy may be updated at any time without notice, and each time a user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern, usage, effective upon posting. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Social Media Usage Policy.